Friday, May 29, 2015

That's What I Get...

  I'm struggling right now.., I just got a "new" laptop at work, and I'm not loving it. It's basically a Tablet with a keyboard attached. Everything is so small. I can't... So this blog is shorter than usual. In the future, I'll plan better and save things through out the week... So here's what's going on...

Favorite Show:  The Bachelorette


    Seriously, can they get any more cracked out than this season of The Bachelorette? There is just so much "Kooky" going on right now!  For one, the season premiere started with two women competing over who was even going to get the chance to BE the Bachelorette, then the competition begun.  Kaitlyn (Right) was chosen over Brit, thank God (Left).  This season is shown to have so many twists and turns... one even including an alleged homosexual interest among the men (have you seen the articles re: JJ & Clint???) Then, this Bachelorette may be the first to actually admit to having sex on the show (well, off camera, while the show is in season).  I hope that the men treat her fairly, and if not, I hope she's willing to stand up for herself.   She is definitely not the first to do it, but she may be the first not to hide behind some kind of coy illusion of what may or may not have happened.  Stay tuned, this season is proving to have way more twists and turns than any other season.., Of course, this is The Bachelor/ette, and they're always ready to bamboozle us!


Favorite Song:  Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg


  I've heard this song before, but this was the first time I've ever heard the original, and I really liked it. I just think Landon Pigg h as such an unfortunate name, though...


Favorite Gripe:  I'd Rather be Fat...

 
  I would like to say that working out this week has been great. I would like to say that I went to the gym everyday, with determination, motivation, and excitement.  I cannot. I can say that I went to the gym everyday, but there were so many moments when I swear, I just rather be fat, lol.  I wish that switch would go off in my head... the switch that is moved by determination and drive... the switch that is motivated by trying to "achieve" this goal.  That's one of the major flaws in my life, I feel.  I'm not really a "goal setter".  This doesn't mean that I don't have goals, but it's just that usually they take no time to complete.  Most of the things I want, I make happen almost instantly.... so the fact that weight loss takes FOREVER is a bit of a foreign concept for me.  I wish I were motivated by the same things that motivate other people.  I am not.  Competition, comparing myself to others, what other people "think" is not much motivation for me.  So this week has sucked majorly.  But I'm proud of myself for pushing through and sucking it up and going to work out, anyway.  I know that "I'd rather be fat" is a lie that my inner voice is telling myself.  Hopefully I see more loss on this weekend's weigh in. That's the only motivator. It sucks to stay the same after working so hard. That is not motivating in itself. I did get my punishment for procrastinating so late, however... I was going to meet my family for "Family Night" and didn't want to be too late. Because I drug my feet, I had to work out at the Apartment Clubhouse... which is super tiny. It's about the size of a standard office (for 1 person) and they've crammed a tread mill, two ellipticals, a weight bench & a weight rack... , not only is that claustrophobic enough, add 5 men who all decided it was a good time to work out together...  hot bodies (and not in the visually appealing kind of way,,,) all huffing and puffing and blowing the gym down. It was so hard to breathe in there! It had me wishing I was actually at the gym, with open spaces, and fresher air. That's what I get though...,

That's it for this week... If I procrastinate any longer, I'll have to work out with the smelly sweaty men.  That's not a good day in the neighborhood! 

XO,
   Tiffani













No comments:

Post a Comment