Friday, March 14, 2014

"I Like you...a lot... Like a lot, a lot..." Major Bachelor Blog

   Aye Aye Aye!! I'm  sooooo glad to be done with this week! We've been so busy around here, the weeks are just slipping by! But in that time, I've still managed to have some sources of entertainment :) [always gotta make some "me" time!] So here's what's been going on:

Favorite Controversy:  Juan Pablo Does not Love Them Hoes... LOL 


      I'm so THANKFUL that this is the last time I will have to talk about Juan Pablo Galavis!  He went from being a bachelor I was kinda of excited about, to someone I can't stand to see on television.  The Bachelor nation is pretty upset about a few things, and it sucks that the REAL issue isn't really what's being discussed.  Juan Pablo started off as super sweet, laid back, and endearing. He seemed really sensitive and thoughtful (Pffftttt!!!).  I had my suspicions when his actions started became misaligned from his words.  When he refused to kiss Lauren S. and said, "I don't want Camila to see daddy kiss a bunch of women on tv"... and then he kissed someone else that same night (I think it was Andi, actually...); When he wouldn't kiss Renee "because she had a son" but was full-on making out with Cassandra (who also had a son)-- I started losing respect for him.  In the Women Tell All episode, he explained that, and it made sense (at least the mothers part)... but I still thought the way he did Lauren was shady. He could've just been honest... but he used Camila as an excuse.

      What sealed the deal with my contempt for him, was when he had sex with Clare (on television) and was laying all over the beaches almost nekkid with several women--- not once did he use "Camila" as an excuse when it came to him gettin' some.  I completely wrote him off during After The Final Rose- aftershow to the Finale.  Where people have it confused is that "we're mad that he didn't say "I Love You" or propose to Nikki. NOPE. Not the case.  I was mad about how he treated the show, the audience & Chris Harrison.  Sure, Chris was really annoyingly persistent about him not professing his love for Nikki and his general lack of decorum.  I agree that he didn't have to tell her he loved her or propose, if he's not ready, but he really could've thought of another way to get his point across.   He was rude, dismissive, vague, arrogant, and douche-y!  Now, all of America was getting a little taste of what Andi saw in the Fantasy Suite.  At that point, I was still trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Just because he was talking a lot about himself & name dropping, etc... wouldn't necessarily make me discredit him all the way. Sure, it's annoying, but he's spent all season listening to 26 girls'  sob stories, family stories, etc... Why shouldn't he get a little bit of time to talk about his life?  So, I get it... But if what we saw at the After The Final Rose episode, was any indication of what was going on in the Fantasy Suite, she was absolutely right for leaving. 

   Juan Pablo's defenders say that "Chris was beating up on him & trying to push him to say I love you; The media has been cruel to him about the Women Tell All & what he said to Andi ["You barely made it here..."]; the media tore him apart, saying 'he was the WORST' bachelor..." blah blah blah. Suck it up, JP- You knew this was going to be public.  And I personally [as a Pop Culture blogger] was irritated by the fact that he tried to call out the viewers of "hiding behind our computers and typing all this stuff about him; if he wants to say something to someone, he says it to their face." --- Seriously??? We all would if we COULD! I'd gladly tell Juan Pablo that he was a complete ARSE on his season of The Bachelor.  I would gladly tell him I lost respect for him and his inconsistency.  I'd gladly say it to him in Spanish that he was rude, arrogant, egotistical and nonsensical the entire season... Oh, wait, I don't know him like that. I don't have his phone number, I don't know where he lives... because he LIVES IN MY TV...  

Clare

   As  for Clare, I couldn't stand her from date one.  For starters, she seemed overly impressed with the "accommodations" that were being provided via the show.  It was like she didn't get that this was for tv... Should she end up as Juan Pablo's pick, she wasn't going to be living like this.  Then her actions continued to make me annoyed all season. She was always "ON"... the way she held her mouth, the way she flirted CONSTANTLY with everyone, with the camera, etc... How FAKE she seemed... She just didn't seem to be the type of person I'd be friendly with; However Clare proved to be a major contender  for JP's heart, and by the final episode, I was sure he was going to pick her. I think all of America was shocked when JP ended up going for Nikki!  I guess you don't ALWAYS get the guy if you have sex with him in the ocean, huh? Clare's one redeeming episode {for me} happened in that final episode.  When she started to question Juan Pablo's motives and was offended by his behavior/comment ["I love f***ing you, but I don't know you"], I think she became more "human" and less rehearsed in that moment.  I think that her shining moment was when she got to tell off Juan for misleading her.  To be honest, my final thought was that he should've picked Clare.  He was clearly MORE attracted to her; What's more, is that he blatantly ignored other girls for her.  What I think truly happened, is that he didn't like being confronted by Clare.  He hates when "Eees Nah OK". He hates to be challenged off the soccer field, and Clare did that for him.  So far, Nikki has sat back and let him run the show, in the name of "winning", especially winning against her rival, Clare.

Final Thought:    I personally don't think that Juan Pablo was even going to pick Nikki...   I think Clare's response to not getting to proposal was so bad that he did it to save face and not have to go through that back to back, and maybe to "get back" at Clare a little for dissing him.  Clare hit him where it hurt, his ego.

     For one, he tried to be nice about letting her go, but he had already led her on to the point that it was going to get ugly.  Then, not only did she tell him off for it, she didn't care to listen to any more BS or let him explain or smooth anything over. I think that hurt his ego badly.  That's always why after all the kissing, loving, hugging, humping, broken promises, and eventually breaking her heart, he had the audacity to say "Well, I'm glad I didn't pick her..."  It was such a douche thing to say, after he led the girl on, then stomped on her heart.  So, I think Nikki became a consolation prize for the show & a way to stick it to Clare.  After Juan Pablo gets to know Nikki a little better, and Nikki starts being real again (because let's face it-- we saw different sides to Nikki when she was with JP & with the girls), Juan won't be able to take her confronting him, either.  Nikki is not the wallflower doormat she's appearing to be, at the present time.  I think all this notoriety has gotten to her a little bit-- especially since she's besties with Andi Dorfman (The New Bachelorette & Juan Pablo's Ex... and The one who "outted" him for being a jerk.)  I think once the fame blows over (and it will quickly, because of their interview on After the Final Rose) Juan Pablo will be with a woman who actually wants things her way every now & then, too, doesn't want to be patronized, or dismissed... And she'll be gone. 

 Favorite Cute Pic:  Pit Bull Puppies!! So adorable! 


     Pit Bull Puppies!! They're so freak'n Cute! I had to post this precious pic!

Favorite Youtube Video:  "Listen, listen, listen, Linda." 


    Ok, this kid is a little disrespectful, but you'll kind of lose it around the 1:42 mark. He's so hilarious! You know he's heard his dad negotiate like this... 


Favorite Laugh:  Hey Girl... 


This was because of my girl, Jen... Seriously... This Meme is total 'single guy who thinks he's a player, at the church"... Not that he's not really "concerned" about you enough to pray for you, but he's totally using Jesus as his Wingman. SMH 


Favorite Album:  Ariana Grande "Your's Truly"



I really loved this CD! I was pretty impressed with the compilation of all the songs. She's definitely one to watch, and one I wouldn't mind seeing in concert.

Favorite Charity:  UNICEF Tap Project



   
What a simple way to give back!  It's simple & Free.  So many children & families in underdeveloped & under privileged countries go without basic necessities everyday... how long can YOU go without a luxury?  Sure, having a phone is somewhat a necessity for living in our culture, but for millions of people who don't live with the conveniences we have, they're going without the basic things to live... clean water, medicines, food... 
    Not only that, but we've become so attached to our phones that it's starting  to ruin a lot of relationships or handicap them, to say the least.  People spend more times online, on their phones, and connecting to other people, that they're disconnecting to the people in their everyday lives.  So UNICEF has challenged america to put down our phones & start spending more time with our people-- while helping a good cause.  Just go to the website tap.unicefusa.org or uniceftapproject.org and take the challenge! For every 10mins you go without picking up your phone, UNICEF [through Giorgio Armani Aqua For Life & other sponsors] makes sure that a day of water or supplies (like de-worming or water tablets) are given to a child or family in need.  So far, I feel go about going without  my phone for a great cause.  So, I challenge you to take the challenge! Do it several times a day, for this limited time! 

   Ok, so I tried not to type your eyes off (I'm guessing that's the equivalent to talking your ears off???) with my post today.  I made the other topics minimal, because I know my rant about Juan Pablo (bleh!) was pretty long. My bad, dog... lol. Until Next time!

XOXO, 
   Tiffani

No comments:

Post a Comment