Friday, April 26, 2013

I'm going to do this like I'm on Vacation!

   This week started off a little rough, but got easy peasy lemon squeezy... I'm kinda sad this week is ending so quickly. It was sort of a vacation for us! lol Well, not for all of us, but some of us. Here's what I wanna talk about this week! 

Favorite New Thing: KEEK


  Did you know there was such a thing called Keek??  It's basically video Instagram. It's innovative & interesting, an upgrade from Facebook, twitter, etc.. Basically, instead of posting pics, people post short videos of whatever they want... I guess this will cut down on Catfishing, right? (and increase illiteracy, possibly, since people don't even have to read anymore, lol). I just literally discovered this minutes ago. Someone tell me if this is not a new thing, but I think it's interesting. I think it's a great way for fans to see what their favorite celebrities are into-- and it kind of humanizes them, too.  However, It kind of makes me sad that technology is almost evolving to a degree that people will never actually have to interact outside of the computer.  It's only a matter of time before you can reach through the computer & virtually have lunch or go out on a date with someone, ha ha. I'll let you know when that happens! ha ha. 

Favorite Surprise:  Happy Administrative Assistant's Day to me!

   I was so happy to get some flowers for Secretary's Day (ahem, Administrative Assistant's Day)... I seem to be measuring whether or not I get acknowledged by how much they currently like me, lol.  You'd have to work here to really get it-- but this bouquet was the BEST yet!  This picture doesn't do it justice, but this bouquet was full of deep purples and blue flowers that smell so fragrant.  I was so happy to get celebrated this year!


Favorite Embellishment: Check out these sexy shoes!

   
   My sister clipped these heels on FB, and I had to agree-- I'm absolutely crushing on them, too! They are the type of shoe the emulates my style! Chic, but not too girly, with a touch of retro flare.  And let's face it- those bows are begging to high light your new pedicure! 


Favorite Video:  Coachella Liars


     Ok- for years, now, I've wanted to check out Coachella.  The problem is, I live thousands of miles away... So, in order to go to this annual Indio, California mecca, I need to plan at vacation at length.... Every year, I wish I would've started planning earlier-- but I still like to catch certain highlights from the festival: What people wore, what's a new festival trend, who was playing, did Tupac show up...etc? You know, the basics.  So, trust me, when I saw this clip of Jimmy Kimmel's Coachella Prank, I had to post it in honor of Coachella... One of these days, I will be Coachella bound! 



 Favorite Crush:  Keegan Allen of Pretty Little Liars



  
  You all know that I'm in love with the ABC Family hit drama, Pretty Little Liars, right?  Well, I just completed the full Second season of the series (minus episode 6 that wouldn't play right! Grrr!)... But can I just say, I really dig Keegan Allen a lot! I'm a sucker for a guy with sexy eyes. I think he's pretty unique looking, too. He's not your typical tv drama sexpot on the show (although you wouldn't know it from seeing this picture...yowza! lol) But I think I like that his character is honest, forthright, a little mysterious, and strong.  Who doesn't love that?  I had to send my boxset copy for exchange at Amazon, but I can't wait to get my replacement & finally watch episode 6! It was the episode of the infamous Fashion show, which I couldn't watch, because the disc kept freezing every time it got to a certain part. I tried it on 3 different playing devices.  So- anyway... I guess I'll just have to continue my love affair with Toby Cavanaugh (Keegan Allen) on Tuesday, when the replacement comes, lol.

Favorite Laugh:

   I mean, really... You have NO idea how hard I laughed when I saw this! It's so true.  Some women have no shame... and will never realize that you only make yourself look bigger & sloppier when you wear ill-fitting clothes.


  Well, it's the end of the day! I'm ready to get on the road. I hope you guys all have a fabulous weekend! Share with me what you're into! I'd love to know :) 
XO- Tiffani


No comments:

Post a Comment