Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favorites! 10/26 Edition

Whew! We made it!!! I had the most exhausting week I've had in a long time! But guess what?? I'm gonna make this blog short and sweet (like me :0) because I get off work early today! Throughout this crazy week, there have been some things that have stuck out. So here's introducing this weeks' favorites!


Favorite Couple: Keyshia Cole Gibson & Daniel Gibson


This couple is so cute! I just started watching their show, Keyshia & Daniel: Family First, and R&B singer, Keyshia Cole (now Gibson), is really growing into her "wifely" role so much. She's so thoughtful and from the looks of it, has really learned the true meaning of putting her family first & tough love with her maternal family (mom & siblings, etc). At first, I was just going to choose Daniel as my crush of the week, but really-- I like them as a couple & parents to baby DJ, too much to just speak on him alone. I'm really rooting for them!

Favorite Hair Cut: The Wispy Bob
As many of you know, 2011 was such a rough year for me, so rough that it actually is almost 2013, and I feel like I've lost an entire year. I say this to say, that in that time the stress showed up in my hair & now I'm in need of a serious cut (again)... This is the look I'm going for- what do you think? I'm thinking "Hair, Meet Scissors!"

Favorite Spook-tacular Make-Up: Webby Eyes


Totally found my Halloween Make up for my costume... Nuff said

Favorite Friday Song:  Off The Wall- Michael Jackson


I almost ritualistically play this song every Friday... It's like my theme, lol.  I mean, If there is any song the ever makes you want to throw your pens and notepads in the air, kick off your shoes, rip open  your blazer & hike up that skirt to dance on top of the desk-- this is the song :0)

Favorite Family of the week:  The Harris Family


Ok... I know I've featured rapper, T.I. Harris & his family before, but if you watched the same episode of T.I. & Tiny: Family Hustle, as I did... where they have a Cosby Style Funeral for King's Hamster-- You'd understand why this family has to be my favorite.  I still have that episode on my DVR, because it just makes me smile.  The love the family has for each other.  So much, that Tiny (Mom, Tameka Harris) actually wrote a poem for the deceased hamster (Snowball) and they held a funeral in the backyard, with testimony, song, flowers, dark floppy hats & respect.  It was the funniest thing, but at the end of the day, King will remember how much his family loved him... Loved him enough to do a funeral for his pet rodent. 

On that note-- It's time for me to get outta here!  Stay tune for more Favorites next week!

Enjoy your weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment