Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favorites

Lauren inspired us to do a Friday Favorites Blog on Laurenconrad.com.  I know she's been doing it forever, but after realizing the joy she gets from it, I thought it'd be awesome to do the same. Who knows? maybe it'll become a weekly thing? We'll see... Here's to the first Friday Favorites, by Tiffani Sharice!

Favorite Smile:  (This was probably a Monday Favorite...)

Pinned Image

Favorite Look:  (I'm getting this dress ASAP! It's so me! Flirty w/a little bit of edge)


Kohl�s Craving: My New Fall Collection

Favorite Moment:  (Every girl knows that moment...)

Pinned Image


Favorite Crush of the week:  (MMMmmmm mmmMichael Ealy!)


Favorite Breakfast Bite:  (Overnight Oatmeal, inspired by Lauren Conrad)

Pinned Image


Favorite Flirty Skirt:

Pinned Image

Favorite Photo:  (Lofty Aspirations)


Pinned Image


Happy Friday!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi dear :) I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sure we can- I'll go to your page, now! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lauren's Friday Favorites!! Great post, you should blog more!!! :)

    PS. I'd love it if you could come visit my blog and follow me if you like it!!

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Stephanie!! Of course I'll follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete