Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Beautiful Jewelry!

  I don't know about you, but I'm a little addicted to Jewelmint.com!  I'm falling in love with all of their unique Jewelry!  All the Jewelry is inspired & created by actress/model Kate Bosworth & stylist friend, Cher Coulter.  Let me walk you through what I've been experiencing lately, in my love-fest with this company... First, check out the site!  Then You pick loads of fabulous jewelry all for $29.99 a piece! Then you impatiently wait for about a week and then...

Hello, Lover...
The packaging is phenomenal!  The first time I received a package, I was actually home sick w/allergies... Let me tell you, this cheered this stuffy little head up!  To know that for just a little bit of money, they roll the red carpet out for you is great!  As you unwrap this pretty piece of perfection, you get so excited, you can't get it open fast enough! Each piece makes you feel as if you're getting something super-Expensive... Reminiscent of Tiffany & Co.  Not only that, each piece is personalized in a shadowbox with a thoughtful card gushing over the piece in your hands!  It's the best way to send me any kind of jewelry!



 Here are the pieces I've ordered so far!! I think I might have to get a new job to support my Jewelmint habit! 





So if you haven't checked out this marvelous sight!  You better! They have all kinds of beautiful deals & have a customer service team that is BEYOND wonderful... I'm just saying... check them out :0)  

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! And the nail polish- im lovin' it! :D
    Would you like to follow each other, dear? :)

    www.bebeautiful-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of jewelmint before but never checked it out. May have to. Nice talking with you on LC blog. Please check out my blog and let me know what you think! :) http://miseducationoftiffanisharice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those earrings. So happy that you're loving JewelMint. I am beyond obsessed. The jewelry is so on trend and a great price at the same time. Loved your post. :)

    I would love for you to stop by and check out my latest outfit post/wedding post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Anna! I just was so excited about my stuff, and finding out how to posts pics, that I had to blog, lol.

    ReplyDelete