Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012: Another New Year

     So this year, I've actually made resolutions...  Usually, I don't make them, because I think it sets yourself up to fail, sometimes.  But a few of mine are definitely attainable.  Here's to a new year! ;0)


My New Year's Resolutions:

 1) More Bible studies & keep striving to have a deeper relationship w/Him.
 2) Don't let last year's heartache ruin what this year has to offer--Get over my Ex.
 3) Take more vacation/stay-cations
4) Have Mimosas every Saturday morning.
5) Take each day at a time. "Every day starts off fresh, with no mistakes in it, yet..."
6) Of course- Get back on track of losing weight again... (Ya'll know what Im talking about ha ha)
7) Get & maintain the classic "Staples" of my wardrobe. Pretty much everyone says it's the same things (LBD, white button down shirt,Nice blazer...etc) but I've never had them all at the same time.
8) Spend more money on clothes than on food.
9) Be more balanced as far as putting myself ahead of others. I'm notorious about putting others first; but sometimes its to my own detriment. I love to give, but half the time I'd never spend as much on myself, as I spend on other people.
10) Return to my love of reading/writing again.

Blessings to everyone this year
2012

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I think it's so good to write down your goals, I'm trying to do that more too. Love the one where you say to start each day without any mistakes. Good luck with all of these for 2012.

    Following you now,
    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time to stop by
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Dale! ;0) I'm trying to blog/write more (in general)... I used to do it all the time, but it seems the older we get the less time we have, haha. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffani, Yea I totally know what you mean, I feel like this year is already FLYING by. Thanks for your sweet comment too..that pink romper you saw on my blog is actually BarIII from Macy's. I got it last summer but just saw the same one there the other day in a pretty blue color too in their Spring collection. Wanted to let you know :) Have a great day!
    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers to the new year and obtaining new goals! :) I think its important to make lists/goals and continue to come back to them each month! I am trying hard to work on this as well as being organized! I think the easiest one on your list will be mimosas! :)

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha- You're right about that!!! It's pretty much what I drank last Saturday! ha ha I think I'm gonna like keeping that goal!Thanks for following!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love number 1! :)
    Best wishes for your goals in 2012!

    xo -S

    ReplyDelete